Autumn is nature`s second spring. This fall sangria is a wonderful drink to enjoy the season of chestnuts & falling leaves. A fruity fall festival with a pinch of cinnamon & nutmeg that bring the smell of colder days.
Ingredients (for 8 glasses)
- 1 bottle of Spanish white wine
- 1 bottle of sparkling apple cider
- 1/2 bottle of apple cider
- 2 oranges sliced
- 2 apples (1 green and 1 red)
- 3-4 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Cardamom (knife tip)
- Nutmeg (knife tip)
- Cloves in powder (knife tip)
- Garnish with blueberries & chopped apples
Autumn is Nature `s second Spring.
- Pour the white wine into a big bowl. Add the sugar & spices and stir well until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add the sparkling+non-sparkling apple cider.
- Cut the apples & oranges and add them to the bowl.
- Fill the sangria into glasses and garnish the drinks with blueberries & chopped apples. The fall sangria tastes best when it is cooled.