It`s about that time again: Pumpkin Season! There are so many wonderful recipes to make with this orange friend that it is hard to choose. Let`s get started with a rustic fall recipe: Tarte flambée, topped with crème fraîche, feta Cheese and of course – pumpkin. Bon appétit!
- 400g flour
- 20g fresh yeast (1/2 cube)
- 3tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 250ml lukewarm water
- 300 g Hokkaido pumpkin
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 75g crème fraîche
- 1 small red onion
- Feta Cheese
- Salt, Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 210 ° C.
- Start preparing the dough by mixing the flour with yeast, olive oil, salt and lukewarm water. Leave the dough at room temperature while preparing the toppings.
- Remove the pumpkin seeds and cut the pumpkin into small pieces. Fry the pumpkin in a pan with some olive oil for about 5-8 minutes (firm to the bite).
- Thinly roll out the pizza dough and spread the crème fraîche. Season with salt & pepper and evenly spread the pumpkin pieces, feta cheese and red onions.
- Sprinkle some freshly chopped rosemary & bake the tarte flambée in the oven for about 10-15 minutes.
- Before serving, decorate with some more rosemary branches.