The first spring days are just around the corner! I can not wait for sunny days and the first colourful blossoms. This berry-cream cheese dessert is a wonderful sweet treat that brings the airiness of spring. Colourful fruits set the mood right to finally welcome brighter days!
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 250 g mixed berries
- Minced pistachios
- 1 package vanilla sugar or 1 vanilla bean
- Some lime zest
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 100 g cream cheese
- 70 g cream
- Some butter to grease the tin
(2 tartelette baking forms with 16 cm or 6 inches each)
THE AIRINESS OF SPRING
- Preheat the oven (grill function). Grease the baking forms with some butter and whip the cream until stiff.
- Mix the egg yolk with sugar, vanilla sugar (or vanilla pulp) and finely grated lime zest.
- Stir in in the cream cheese and carefully fold in the whipped cream.
- Spread the mixture in both forms and add the berries on top.
- Gratinate the dessert in the oven until golden-brown (about 10 minutes).
- Let it cool a bit. Before serving, sprinkle some pistachios and icing sugar on top.