How do you tackle a Monday? With a good workout and nourishing chia pudding! Loaded with plenty of fruits and coconut flakes, this breakfast will give you energy boosting powers to make sure that you are ready for the challenges of the week.
“MOVE IT MONDAY”
Chia Pudding (for 2 persons)
- 400 ml milk (regular milk, almond or coconut)
- 70 g chia seeds
- Pinch of salt
- 1 small package vanilla sugar (about 20g)
- 250 g frozen raspberries (or fresh ones, add some water)
- Agave syrup
- Coconut Flakes
with CHIA PUDDING
- Mix the chia seeds with milk, vanilla sugar & some salt and stir well. Leave about 1 hour in the fridge (and stir every once and a while).
- In the meantime, blend the frozen raspberries in a mixer and sweeten with agave syrup according to your taste.
- Finely chop a kiwi, mango and other fruits of your choice.
- Fill the pudding into a glass jar, top with raspberry sauce, chopped fruits, fresh raspberries & coconut flakes.