Tired of your eggs sunny side up? Start your day with this quickly-made Mexican-style breakfast taco! A colourful mix of fresh ingredients & Mexican spices will switch up any breakfast routine! “Taco to my heart” – and feed my soul with this delicious brunch!
Ingredients (1 person)
- 1 Corn Tortilla
- 1 Egg
- Fresh Coriander
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Feta Cheese
- 1 Lime
- Salt & Pepper
- Chili Flakes
- Olive Oil
“TACO TO MY HEART”
- Start by heating some olive oil in a pan and fry the egg sunny side up. Move the egg to the side shortly before it`s done and heat the tortilla in the pan.
- In the meantime, finely chop a piece of avocado, some cherry tomatoes and fresh coriander.
- When the egg is done, place it on top of the corn tortilla and remove it from the pan.
- Sprinkle the avocado, tomatoes & coriander on top of the tortilla and add some crumbled feta cheese.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- As a finish, squeeze some lime juice and chili flakes.