This raspberry chocolate tarte is the perfect sweet treat for Mother`s Day. The dark chocolate crust is filled with heavenly soft cream and topped with raspberries & coconut flakes. I made this cake for my mom today – and you can be sure that every woman is going to love this dessert!
- 150 g flour
- 150 g cold butter
- 40 g sugar
- 1 egg
- Pinch of salt
- 30 g cacao powder
- 2 tbsp. ground hazelnuts
- 200 g whipped cream
- 1 package (8g) whipping cream stiffener
- 2 tbsp. (vanilla) sugar
- 200 g raspberries
- 3 tbsp. mini meringues
- Coconut Flakes
- Mint leaves
Every Mother is going to LOVE this dessert!
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees C (347 F).
- Start by preparing the crust. In a medium size bowl, stir together flour, cacao, sugar, salt and hazelnuts.
- Cut the cold butter into small pieces and knead it into the dry ingredients. Add the egg and stir with a mixer (dough hooks).
- Grease a baking form, roll out the dough and press it into the form. Prick the base of the tarte with a fork and leave in the freezer for 20 minutes!
- Bake the crust in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Leave to cool outside; in the meantime prepare the filling.
- Puree the raspberries with 1 tbsp. sugar until smooth.
- Beat the whipped cream with 1 tbsp. sugar & cream stiffener. Then, fold in the raspberry puree (3 tbsp.) & meringues (3 tbsp. ), they are going to dissolve.
- Spread the filling on the chocolate tarte and decorate with raspberries, blueberries and coconut flakes. You can use the rest of the raspberry puree as a topping.
HAPPY MOTHER`S DAY!