Wow, this summer has been hot! These sunny days are just too prefect for some flavourful ICE CREAM! I have found a recipe for blueberry ice that is really yummy and super easy to make – and the best part of it: It is made of only natural ingredients! Oh, and there is more good news: Did you know that blueberries are the queens of antioxidant fruits and true anti aging boosters? Plus, they are low in calories and jam-packed with nutrients! I hope you stay cool with this refreshing summer dessert! xo, Jessica
- 300 g frozen blueberries
- 300 g natural yoghurt (preferably Greek yoghurt)
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 100 ml buttermilk
- 4tbsp. Agave syrup (or other natural sweetener)
TIP: You can use frozen mangos or any other fruits you like with the same ingredients!
- Mix the yoghurt with lemon juice, agave syrup and buttermilk in a medium size bowl.
- Add the frozen blueberries.
- Quickly puree with a mixer and pour into a flat metal netal bowl.
- Leave in the fridge for at least 30 minutes – and the ice is ready!