I am currently spending some days in New York City and I`m FLASHED by the energy of this magnificent city! The worlds coolest place is luring every day with endless possibilities. Since my time is limited, I decided to make a quick & easy pasta dish today. This recipe is perfect for food lovers who are always on the go, but still want to enjoy a nourishing meal with fresh ingredients. I hope you are going to like it, my belly is nourished and my soul is happy…The city that never sleeps is calling! I can not wait to share more with you :) xo from NYC, Jessica
Ingredients (for 2 persons)
- 1 zucchini
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- Some butter (or olive oil)
- Handful of cherry tomatoes
- Salt & Pepper, pinch of sugar (or tsp. honey)
- Dried oregano
- Fresh basil leaves
- Parmesan Cheese
“A Quick Recipe For Food Lovers On The Go!”
Preparation Time: 15-20 minutes
- Start by finely chopping the garlic. Cut the zucchini and bell pepper into small pieces.
- Heat some butter (or olive oil) in a large pan and briefly sauté the garlic, add the rest of the vegetables and quickly fry whilst stirring.
- Add the canned tomatoes (with sauce) and season with salt, pepper, some sugar & oregano. Let the sauce cook for about 10 minutes.
- In the meantime bring a pot of water to the boil and cook the pasta.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and fresh basil leaves to the sauce.
- When the pasta is done, mix with the sauce and sprinkle some Parmesan Cheese.