Who does not dream of an endless beach vacation? This exotic papaya soup with lime, chili & coconut brings the flavours of remote islands! Boost your vitamin C levels with papaya & chili, a two-pack of fat burners that get you beach ready – in case you head to the exotic destination of your dreams!
EXOTIC PAPAYA BOOST
- 1 papaya (about 700g)
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 red chili
- 2 tsp. freshly grated ginger
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 750 ml vegetable broth (3 cups)
- 100 ml coconut milk
- 1 tsp. curcuma
- juice of 1 lime
- Salt & pepper
- Start by cutting the papayas in halves; remove the seeds, peel the skin and cube the papaya.
- Finely chop the onion, garlic & chilis and grate the fresh ginger.
- Sauté the onion, garlic, ginger and chili with some curcuma in coconut oil – add the vegetable broth & the chopped papaya.
- Let cook it for about 10 minutes on medium heat, then puree to a soup.
- Finally, add the coconut milk, lime juice, and season with salt & pepper.